If you want to read what has already happened on Brucon during the last editions you can download all the stuff here (creative commons) in one folder (without torrent trackers :))
THis is the program for this year
- Justine Aitel - Head of Digital Infrastructure and Security at Dow Jones
- Dan Guido - CEO of Trail of Bits
- Aloria - .NET: The Framework, the Myth, the Legend
- Tiago Balgan Henriques - Realtime analysis and visualization of internet status : from malware to compromised machines.
- Robert Graham - Data-plane networking
- Jake Valletta - CobraDroid
- David Perez/Jose Pico - Geolocation of GSM mobile devices, even if they do not want to be found.
- Russ Gideon - Paint by Numbers vs. Monet
- Arron Finnon - NIDS/NIPS : What is the OSNIF project?
- Erin Jacobs - Taking the BDSM out of PCI-DSS through open-source solutions
- Gene Kim, Alex Hutton, David Mortman, Kris Buytaert, Patrick Debois - A panel on DevOPS and Security
- Stephane Chenette - Firedrill : offensive defense to better protect your network.
- Vaagu Toukharian - HTTP Time Bandit
- Ioannis Koniaris - Analyzing Internet Attacks with Honeypots
- Christopher Lytle - Crypto by example - A hands-on cryptography workshop
- Carlos G. Prado - Automating RE with Python
- Sandor Pereiro de Melo - Kudo : Post Mortem Forensic Analysis with FLOSS tools 2.0
- Willi Ballenthin/Michael Sikorski - Winter Cluster: Builiding a malware 'agglomerator'
- Didier Stevens - Advanced Excel Hacking
Tickets can be bought here