10/23/2014

#ukraine denies Der Spiegel desinformation about BUK missiles and #MH17

we have published here time and time over again all the information that has been published by specialists since long time that the BUK came in from Russia and there is all the photographic evidence to proof it.

But the propaganda and intox campaign of the masters of the Kremlin is as good as even when it comes to the western press who just copy-paste without verifying or critically researching information before researching it.

And this strategy was even foreseen from the beginning directly after the disaster.

“We have clearly stated that all our missile systems, including their personnel, were not present in the area of the tragedy,” Ukraine’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman Yevhen Perebyinis told DW on Monday, October 20.  “Statements that  militants had seized Ukrainian missile complexes do not conform to reality since all these systems had actually been moved in advance. We find it strange to hear conclusions that the militants had used Ukrainian missiles,” he said.

 

Similarly, Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense in an official statement posted on its website, October 20, has categorically denied claims that terrorists had seized the BUK-M1 (NATO code: SA-11 Gadfly) anti-aircraft missile system from a Ukrainian military unit.

 

“Certain media citing the German magazine Der Spiegel have been disseminating information that the Malaysian passenger plane, flight MH17 , flying over the Donetsk Oblast had been downed by a BUK anti-aircraft missile system seized by pro-Russian separatists from one of the Ukrainian military units. The Command of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine officially states that information on the seizure by terrorists of the BUK-M1 anti-aircraft missile system from a military unit of the Air Force of Ukraine is not true,” the Ministry’s statement said.


http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/10/22/ukraine-asks-german...

Permalink | |  Print |  Facebook | | | | Pin it! |

The comments are closed.