wow internationally they will have to compensate for that
wow internationally they will have to compensate for that
so nothing happening
let's talk about smog
and yes also two sniper guns
) too funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUH9MAz3qb4 another one
De Financieel Economische tijd (businesspaper)
meanwhile on tiwtter and the social media you see that everybody over there is clearly getting into warmode and that the signs are becoming important enough for the diplomats to start now really getting nervous
but the readers of the flemish online press don't know because there are more important things that 200.000 russian solders readying to invade Ukraine and being able to arrive at Kiev in 2 hours while 20.000 civilean volunteers are now being modestly trained and getting guns while real troops with real guns start patrolling cities in Eastern Ukraine and so on
and we talk about ..... smog
maybe the online newsportals are filled with smog in which you can't see the real news anymore
even businessmen aren't informed as should be by there newspaper online because they should know that the Russian ruble and stock is under enormous pressure and that there the tensions for an invasions are increasing and so may be there business and financial risks ..... and our jobs
March 12, 2014 in the morning staff USB Ukraine in Kherson region revealed and seized reconnaissance of the Armed Forces, which has penetrated into the territory of Kherson region Crimea and seized control.
The purpose of the Intelligence Group was to study the situation, retrieving and re-deployment readiness of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Kherson region.
Foreigners held by the Group in respect of intelligence 3rd anti-aircraft missile division (Kakhovka), 208 th Artillery Brigade, 79th Division Automotive team.
The leader of the group is a citizen of, military intelligence officer in the Armed Forces, 1981, born, born in Ryazan region.
Detained illegally used the passport of Ukraine named Eugene S. Arbuzov, 1986 born
In his explanation after the arrest, he acknowledged that the nature of intelligence gathering information: the coordinates of the checkpoints of the border troops of the parts of units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Security Service of Ukraine is investigating this fact to the established laws of Ukraine and informed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine according to Ukrainian-Russian Consular Convention."
comment : this is prepraring an invasion, as clear and as simple as that, this is what you do when you plan to invade
makes me think of the film V and some other films about protest in dictatorships
because than it are the international financial regulations which will have to come into practice
we want more
we want more
this is from today and shows the number of rubles you get for a dollar
count this for millions or billions of rubles and the difference is enormous
so any investment you have in rubles is a risk
because anytime sometimes speaks or fires a shot.....
muslim brothers and sisters
well you must be really really mad
(this is a bad automatic translation)
Security Service of Ukraine in Donetsk region warned against sabotage and Ukrainian citizens detained the 37-year-old citizen of the Russian Federation, who was involved in the creation of armed sabotage and subversive groups to destabilize the situation in Ukraine. At the briefing the SBU chairman Valentin Nalivaichenko Service.
"The risk of a detainee that is not an ordinary criminal as well prepared, professional saboteur. And this person went to the land of mining explosives and sabotage groups created to train bombings in public places with the massive presence of people, "- said Nalivaichenko.
"This is - rough work of foreign intelligence services, and in its worst form - Sabotage", - the head of the SBU.
According to the Security Service of Ukraine, arrested a number of activities organized by extremist groups, including secured their arms and explosives. We know that he has experience serving in hot spots of the Russian Federation (Dagestan, Ossetia, etc.). On the night of 10 March 11, he was detained by the SBU in collaboration with the police. Among his personal effects were found components for making explosive devices, including substance similar to plastid and detonators. Security Service of Ukraine initiated criminal proceedings under Part 1 of Article 263 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (illegal handling of weapons, ammunition or explosives).
Nalivaichenko said that the main task of the Security Service of Ukraine - to prevent the commission of crimes against the state, against our citizens and to protect them from sabotage. So personally appealed to all citizens - to report the facts, suspicions of possible sabotage by calling 0-800-501-482 trust SBU, which is available on the official website of the Service.
so how many of the other countries or the NATO has 220K troops next to our eastern borders
you should be totally mad to mobilize that many troops if you want a diplomatic solution
imagine how the Poles, the baltic states and others feel when they see that enormous military force being mobilized against one country
Putin said last that Continental Wars are not over and he is now showing that
well you can profit of a war theatre to test everything while you are at it
and that increases as every day more and more Russian troops and hardware are arriving in Crimea
while Russian troops at the western borders are now under detailed control by AWACS
says it all
there are enough other countries to buy products from
even if it may have got some popularity by showing reports about all kinds of protests in the West
and giving a voice to western dissidents in the west
they now are showing that there is no place for freedoms and rights in Russia or about the policies of Russia - whatever they may be
sides are beginning to take positions and digg in and send re-inforcements
Non-EU member Liechtenstein has also frozen the assets of members of the former Ukrainian government.
1. Serhiy Arbuzov, born 24 March 1976, former acting prime minister
2. Mykola Azarov, 17 December 1947, ex prime minister
3. Oleksii Azarov, son of Mykola Azarov
4. Raisa Bohatyryova, 6 January 1953, ex health minister
5. Mykhailo Dobkin, 26 January 1970, Kharkov governor
6. Yuri Ivanyushchenko, 21 February 1959, member of parliament
7. Ihor Kalinin, 28 December 1959, former adviser to president
8. Hennadiy Kernes, 27 June 1959, Kharkov mayor
9. Oleksander Klymenko, 16 November 1980, ex tax minister
10. Andriy Klyuev, 12 August 1964, ex Yanukovich chief of staff
11. Serhiy Klyuev, 12 August 1969, member of parliament, owner of presidential estate
12. Borys Kolesnikov, 25 October 1962, member of parliament
13. Yuri Kolobov, 8 April 1973, ex finance minister
14. Volodymyr Kozak, 9 August 1959, ex transport minister
15. Serhiy Kurchenko, 21 September 1985, businessman
16. Olena Lukash, 12 November 1976, ex justice minister
17. Andriy Portnov, 27 October 1973, former adviser to president
18. Mykola Prysyazhnyuk, 3 January 1960, ex agriculture minister
19. Artem Pshonka, 19 March 1976, son of ex prosecutor general
20. Viktor Pshonka, 6 February 1954, ex prosecutor general
21. Viktor Ratushniak, 16 October 1959, former deputy minister of internal affairs
22. Eduard Stavytsky, 4 October 1972, ex energy and fuel minister
23. Dmytro Tabachnyk, 28 November 1963, former minister of education and science
24. Oleksandr Yakymenko, 22 December 1964, former head of security service
25. Oleksander Yanukovich, 1 July 1973, son of former president
26. Viktor (Viktorovych) Yanukovych, 16 July 1981, son of former president
27. Viktor Yanukovich, 9 July 1950, ousted president
28. Oleksander Yefremov, 22 August 1954, member of parliament
29. Vitaly Zakharchenko, 20 January 1963, former interior minister
don't say you didn't know