translated by Google translate
The data is not complete, based on my observations on the information to the media and sotsseti. Basically it is part of the composition of the Southern Military District (Southern Command), are in the field camps on the border with Ukraine in the Rostov region of Millerovo to Taganrog (such field camp equipment to the region Kamensk-, Novocherkassk, Olkhovka and other places). As well as airborne units and special forces of the GRU, plus software. Basically it's one / two BTG / RTG (battalion / company commander and tactical group), and from every part (Airborne - division / regiment, the Ground Forces - brigade) reinforced by means of artillery, air defense and other software, numbering between 300 and 500 people each. In the list presented below do not apply to the 100 percent truth, I welcome any reasonable additions and comments.
From JUVO, ground forces and artillery:
- BTG from the 18th Motorised Brigade Chechnya Hankala / Kalynovska (the so-called Chechen battalion);
- BTG from the 17th Motorised Brigade Chechnya, shawls;
- BTG from the 136th Motorised Brigade Botlikh, Dagestan;
- BTG from the 205th Motorised Brigade Budeonovsk, Stavropol Territory;
- BTG from the 19th Motorized Rifle Brigade Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia;
- BTG from the 7th military base from the occupied Abkhazia, Georgia;
- BTG from the 33th mountain infantry brigade Maikop, Adygea;
- Mixed Division from the 291st Artillery Brigade Trinity, Ingushetia.
- Mixed company from the 78th brigade logistics Budeonovsk, Stavropol region.
- BTG from the 76th Division of Pskov;
- BTG from the 98th Division, Ivanovo;
- BTG of the 45 separate regiment Specialty Kubinka;
- BTG from the from the 247th Regiment of the 7th Division of Novorossiysk.
Presumably also in the immediate vicinity are located at the Ukrainian border (on some parts to be confirmed):
- BTG / RTG and divisions of the Land Forces and artillery units JUVO - from the 20th Motorised Brigade Volgograd, 34th mountain infantry brigade Karachay-Cherkessia; Division from the 943rd Artillery Regiment Krasnooktyabrskoe Adygea (MLRS "Hurricane"), a division of the composition of the 1st Missile Brigade Krasnodar (PTRC "Tochka-U", "Iskander-M"). From other military districts of the Russian Federation - the 23rd infantry brigade Samara;
- BTG / RTG from Airborne - from the 56th Air Assault Brigade Volgograd, 106th Division Tula.
- RTG / DRG (sabotage and reconnaissance groups) from GRU - from the parts of the GRU stationed in the South of Russia - the 10th brigade of special purpose Molkino Krasnodar region, the 22nd brigade of special purpose Aksai, Rostov region, the 100th Brigade of the experimental razvedyvatelnoy Mozdok North Ossetia, 346th brigade Specialty Cool Kabardino-Balkaria, the 25th regiment Specialty Stavropol; RTG / DRG from the GRU parts from other military districts of the Russian Federation - the 2nd Brigade Specialty Pskov, 16th brigade of special purpose Tambov, 3rd Brigade Specialty Ulyanovsk.
And that, according to a rough estimate based on support units, the size of the Russian group (which they cynically called "peacekeeping") on the eastern border of Ukraine is about 12-15 thousand personnel, which, if necessary, in the shortest possible time can be as hard as at least two. Well as large groups of Russian troops are concentrated in the south of the occupied Crimea and the North-Eastern border of Ukraine.
These themed photo and do not reflect any specific units or